Hey everyone! Hope you had a fantastic new year and are ready to kick off 2020 at LEA. Dance is something that requires a lot of different accessories and smaller bits and pieces that can help you be your best in classes. Sometimes it can be hard to keep track of what you may need and what you already have, especially after a long holiday! So, I’ve put together a checklist of what our dancers may want/need to get back to dance in 2020. Hope this helps everyone stay organised!
- Shoes (ballet, jazz, chorus heels, tap, sneakers, half-soles, toe thongs)
- Tights (tan or ballet)
- LEA Uniform (jackets, leotards, crop top, t-shirt, singlet, shorts, leggings)
- Bobby Pins
- Hair ties
- Water bottle
- Dance bag
- Notebook (to write down goals, corrections and routines!)
- Year planner (to write down class days and other important dance events)
- Safety Pins
- Sewing kit
- Stretch band
- Massage/pressure point ball
There it is! You may not need all of these things, but it pretty much covers anything and everything, just in case. I know I’ll be having all of these in my dance bag for sure! Hope everyone has an amazing year this year, 2020 is going to be awesome for LEA!
Miss Caitlin xx